14 x 11 " poster , cardstock #80 cold press
Statement:History tile of the lost shared signing community of Lantz Mill, near Edinburg- Town of Virginia. Over 50+ Deaf residents in Lantz Mills from 1760. Based on an old postcard is a photograph of the cliffs with Christian and Sons (Deaf family) workshop shed on top. Far right is the Old Forge Church. At the bottom is the foot bridge to the Christian family house, had 13 rooms, surrounded the Black Walnut trees that deaf brothers ran woodshop business with these woods and then added Belle's (CODA) swimming hole on creek.
top of page
bottom of page